Don't waste those ripened bananas... instead make these simple VEGAN brownies!!
- 1/4 cup of Batistini Farms Orange Olive Oil
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of all purpose flour (or almond flour or coconut flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of milk (make it DAIRY-FREE w almond milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Lightly oil pan(s) with Batistini Farms Orange Olive Oil and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cocao powder, and salt together. In another bowl, combine milk, oil, bananas, and vanilla extract. (Opt. mix in 1 cup of dark chocolate chips)
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Pour the batter into prepared pan and back for 20-30 minutes, depending on size of pan. (HINT: stick toothpick into center, if it comes back clean then the brownies are done.)
- We topped it off with some peanut butter, coconut shavings, and chai seeds