Below is the Recipe for our Homemade Sweet Pasta Sauce
- 5 bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp of Batistini Farms Apple Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Batistini Farms Classic Olive Oil
- 1 small diced onion
- 3 sliced celery sticks
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
In a pan, over medium heat, pour in the Batistini Farms Classic olive oil, celery, onions, fennel seeds, garlic, salt, pepper, and thyme. Stir around until golden. Add bell peppers. Let sit 2-3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, and Batistini Farms Apple Vinegar. Sit 4-5 minutes, and stir occasionally.
Remove from heat and allow vegetables to cool down a little.
Blend until at a consistency you desire.
You can either store it in fridge for 3-4 days, freezer for up to a month, or heat up and serve immediately.